Monday 22 January 2018

Something You Should Know

Blaq: I would love you to know me; inside out. The only problem is, I'm afraid of the outcome. I know you might be thinking I'm not capable of loving. Cause one moment I'm like; l'm in love with you, another moment; my actions are contracting my words, bla bla bla. And that makes you see me as emotionally vulnerable. I totally get you if you think that way about me. Cause I'm very aware you've witnessed people taking advantage of my emotions. But please don't define me by my past. I wouldn't mind if you decide to leave me for whom I am, even though it may break me. Deep down within me, I know that if you knew certain things about me, you wouldn't love me for me. Cause you've grown to love this person that deep within, I'm not. It hurts that you see me to be emotionally unstable. If only I could erase that thought from your head. I know that is the only reason why you're holding back. Same with me thinking you're insecure. And I've realized you sometimes don't communicate where you go or whom you're talking to on the phone with or whom you're with, with me. Please don't get me wrong. I'm not saying you're hiding something, only saying don't make it seem like it. And Linda said I should tell you not to use her to kill your boredom, find someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment