Wednesday 24 January 2018

Meet Asante Bota

Bota: I think this picture portrays only 30% of my fineness. Oh yeah!, I'm a very fine girl. Sometimes, I feel like, the word 'fine' does not really describe me in my full abilities, but rather a limitation. I mean, you can say that I'm sweet but that wouldn't be enough. You can try eloquent, dashing, flashy, on-point, but I'm not really a fan of classifying beauty with adjectives. I usually don't like to do make ups cause I like to look normal often, which is difficult being overly beautiful. But I still try to blend with my environment by not giving too much pressure to others, cause I practically look good in everything. I do go to the gym every once a week to keep my shape intact, cause I don't fancy a protruding tummy. I have a lot of girlfriends with tummy issues that messes up their great shape. And I don't wanna be a victim so I try my best by taking precautions. Most ladies suffer from inferiority complex issues when it comes to beauty. As for me, I don't need anyone to compliment me, I do that all the time in my mirror every morning. Even before others add up theirs. And that's called Self Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment