Monday 29 January 2018

Talk to Miss Guma

Joy: Miss Guma, I have a strong feeling my boyfriend is cheating on me. Anytime, he begins to distant himself from me, after a while, I realize, someone else has been getting all of his attention. On two occasions, he has done that. The first time, we were still friends. The second time, things were complicated between us. And again, I am having the same strong feeling that he is gone back to his old habits, which is really eating me up. I cannot confront him straightforward because I cannot really tell. If I go ahead and ask him, and I am wrong, it would really mess things up between us. So what should I do?
Miss Guma: I do understand your situation my daughter. But how sure are you, that you two are dating now?. Does he introduce you to others as his girlfriend?. If not, you should know that breaking up with you wouldn't be a problem for him. That also shows he either does not love you enough or he is just playing with your emotions. I mean, take time to think things through. Again, does he really break up with those girls?. Do you have any prove or whatsoever or you just take his word for it?. I think you should bring up a sensitive topic concerning your relationship with him and cautiously study his response and reactions, you would know where you stand, there and then. It could also be that you are just over reacting.

No comments:

Post a Comment