Tuesday 11 October 2016

Recycled

At first all we did was hook up. We weren't dating or in a relationship or anything as such. We just did what felt right in the moment. She kept on repeating that; friends with benefit wasn't really her thing. And neither was she ready for any serious relationship cause she had a lot going on with her. And I had issues myself to think of starting up a relationship knowing very well wouldn't last anyway. Cause anytime we were together we talked less and did more action. Even though we never went to the extreme as you thinking. The ultimate was kissing, the feeling was just intense anytime we lied close to each other. I could feel her boiling up. She tried keeping her distance, but the more she did the more she missed me. And that was how I knew it was meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment