Tuesday 11 October 2016

My Best Interest

I wouldn't call myself selfish cause I'm totally not. I only look out for myself when necessary. I mean everyone sacrifices ones in a while when required after taking certain things into consideration. So at the long run it all boils down to what your priorities are. Some don't really have set down priorities, they just move with the flow, if you know what I mean. Looking down on people is something I don't encourage. My point is, you've got to treat yourself right even if no one does it anymore. It's your responsibility to make sure you feel alright not someone else's. So if you ain't treating yourself right cause no one cares about you then you have to see a counselor or therapist cause it's suicidal. I'm just talking too much as if I know what I'm saying. Even though I don't, you are still making sense out of whatever message I'm carrying across. Hence, the whole idea is having self-confidence at your highest mode of doubt or perplexity. And that is the key. #Self-Value.

No comments:

Post a Comment