Monday 24 October 2016

Leave Nothing Out

Welcome to our segment dabbed "Say it all or Leave nothing out". Our topic for today is about roommates. What do you think about them and any cons and pros comments you have.
Andy: I had this roommates who would just use anything of yours like it's his or like you are related or something. I had no problem with that but it was annoying. 
 Bryan: Had one who came along with a burner, stove, fridge, washing machine, iron, utensils, mop, broom. What else can you ask for?   Lisa: Also had one that would wear my footwear and take my bag cause she didn't like any of hers. So you can imagine. And another who had so many friends that they had to visit her in groups.   Jane: Mine did all the cooking in the room. I mean any food you would wanna eat she would cook for us all. So I never had to buy food outside as others did so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment