Tuesday 11 October 2016

Ain't About the Fun

As for me and my homies, anytime we meet up all we do is have fun. My name is Jim and I'm on the left hand-side then Fred and Jose in that order. I'm a real estate agent, Fred is a dental surgeon and Jose works in his father's software company. When we at work, we are just invincible and when it comes to having fun, we indubitably are unstoppable. We surely are massive workaholics and the funny thing is when we coincidentally meet a lady at work whom we met at the club a week earlier, all they do is stand and stare in shock. Not knowing whether to wave, wink or smile. Surprisingly, we all dating and none of us is engaged yet. And we never go out to have fun without our ladies. I guess you wondering where they are right now?. They are the ones taking the pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment