Monday 24 October 2016

Leave Nothing Out II

Episode II of Leave nothing out or say it all. In this segment, how topic is on parents. What do you think about them and how are yours like?
Teresa: For me, my dad is normally not around and I don't know what he is mostly up to. He's very reserved, talk less and does more action to prove his point. But my mama is very open, tells us more about her childhood and the mistakes she made that she wouldn't want us to repeat.
Melissa: For me, My mama is the fun type. I mean she always takes us out every Friday evening. Mostly to a cinema. My dad is also fun as well, he likes buying I and my siblings stuffs and he always makes sure we have enough money on us. Cause he doesn't want us to hustle as he did.
Kathy: I have nothing to say about my parents cause I don't share anything I go through with them. We all keep our thoughts to ourselves but when you are in trouble, you become a family topic of discussion for a week or more. And that will make you more careful next time. Apart from that, everyone minds their own business unless a special occasion brings us all together. Especially, a favorite tv show. If not then we all base in our rooms doing our own thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment