Tuesday 28 April 2015

A Wrong Turn

Some mistakes we make ain't fixable, we just have to
live with it as it is. Realized why some people commit
suicide regardless how many loved ones they have. Sometimes,
we need someone we can pour out our heartfelt desires to but we wonder
if they would feel our pain. They may end up saying if someone could
do it, we should be able to do it as well, but that doesn't help, even though
it does to a point. I had a feeling I was lost the very moment I found myself
in a science class in senior high school, I liked reading but all the good students
in my junior high school were encouraged to offer science based on their good performance in both science and math as well. I always encouraged myself I could make it but I did really struggle anyway. So I know how it feels like taking the wrong turn, trust me I do and keeping it ourselves doesn't help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment