Wednesday 28 November 2018

Conditions VI

Henry: Of all my experiences at work this is weirdest of them all. For a moment I thought it was a set-up, but after a while I realized it was no joke. Truth be told, I haven't had this experience of a lady interested in me for a longer period of time and still persisting to be with me. Mostly, after a day of giving them negative vibe, they are on the move. But this particular lady at work, took my number after helping her out on her work proposal for her boss. We started chatting afterwards, regular chats that sometimes felt boring even replying, all of a sudden took a swift diversion. We started sharing opinions on things I had no idea we would ever talk about. On few occasions, we saw eye to eye but most of the time we argued on various topics, which was actually fun cause we never personalized anything we said to each other during the conversation. After 2months, she called me to her desk one early morning to assist her on something, which I did. We then decided to take a tea break and during that she told me she loves me. And she knows she's 3years older than I am, yet we could still make it work. Judging from her clothes, phone, shoes, status; I told her I cannot cause she was on another level. Yet she insisted she would help me get there too. She bought me breakfast and lunch that day, which made me feel bad. She has done so much for me during this short period of knowing each other; she's always ready to help. She's too nice to be said no to, but dating her would be risky. I'll miss our friday night outings.

No comments:

Post a Comment