Tuesday 27 November 2018

Conditions V

Maxi: It's been a while I put pen on paper just to write my plans for the day. I wonder what my new year resolutions were. All I do these days is concentrating more on solving my problems and executing my responsibilities, in order to have my peace of mind. And that strays me from concentrating on my morning devotions, and even during church service and work meetings. What I think about mostly are investment strategies to grow the little money I have. And my sweet wife, who debits my account at every least chance she gets. Last week, I woke up to her noise of me owing her. Simply because she took our kid to the hospital with uber, so she needs the money she used for transport back. Men, keep this in mind; "Every woman loves money. Whether she has enough or not, she just finds delight in spending yours. Sometimes, their reasons for taking your money makes no sense but you just have to comply, for your own safety. You always have to budget for miscellaneous, cause you would be paying for things you didn't budget for, impromptu. And that is the beauty of it."

No comments:

Post a Comment