Monday 26 November 2018

Conditions IV

Antonia: I guess we both saw this was gon happen at a point, cause this was the path we chose, unintentionally, yet we did. You sacrificed your time and attention for me, but at that point I was into another, so your advances towards me never maneuvered it's way to project memories of you on my mind. I still did think of you every once in a while and wondered what you were up to. The time I was enlightened to the fact that you were into me; you were over me. Cause I was curious as to whether it was true, sacrificed my time and leisure for you but it was unfruitful, your heart was long gone. And now, here we are once again, blaming each other. That if the other had put in just a little more effort, we would have been together. But how late is it now?. If we cannot make it happen then let's drop this conversation. I guess all we're good at; is giving excuses. Excuses that profited nothing at the end. No more if I had and if you hadn't conversations.

No comments:

Post a Comment