Saturday 10 February 2018

Thought You Should Know II

Cynthia: A little clarification would do, George. So if this isn't a relationship then what is it?. Please be straight forward with the answer. A simple, yes or no would do. Cause I was thinking we were on the same page all along. Not knowing you had your own definition of what this was. Kindly enlighten me, I won't get vexed. All I want to know is the simple truth. I can feel there is something you are not telling me. Some sort of plan you had all along that only you knew about. I'm a little disappointed in you though. You may not care, but you should know that karma is real. Please be careful, cause is not everyone you can play around with their mind/heart and get away with it scot free. Frankly speaking, I wasn't aware you had other plans apart from us. All along you made me think it was you and I. And suddenly, you want out without any logical reason. I just don't get you, George. What does she have that I don't have?. What extraordinary thing does she do?. I think you are the problem. And I'm sure you would surely leave her for another as well. Cause you just don't cherish what you have. You are always on the look out for a better replacement. Or you are having in mind, you don't have flaws as well. But I could overlook it, cause that is what a grateful and a person with vision does. I wish you all the best though.

No comments:

Post a Comment