Saturday 10 February 2018

Thought You Should Know III

Alex: I guess you've been too busy these days. I've really tried to bring up this topic but everytime seems wrong lately. Cause it's been one thing after the other, time and time again. So I thought I should let you get to know it now, rather than procrastinating. Don't freak out, it 's no bad news. The whole matter is that; I love you. I've been in love with you for quite a long while now. When and how, I cannot tell. But I have been into you since the first day we met. Your personality was what drew me closer to you. I have been around you during your happy, rude, harsh, sad, emotional, rich, poor moments and my love for you hasn't withered. I haven't been in my best of characters always but you've never laid me off. I have withnessed you getting overly annoyed with me, but you've never decided not to pick up my call nor ignore me when I talk to you. Putting aside the fact that you are caring, loving, honest, sweet, good, tolerant, kind etc. You always take matured decisions, which I truly admire about you. Cause I know you love watching animation but that hasn't influenced your decision making in anyway, unlike others making fantasy decisions. I wouldn't say you are totally decisive and reliable but everyone has got their flaws. And I like that, you accept your mistakes and easily say sorry/thank you. And I also love that you are a grateful person. Hoping you feel the same way about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment