Wednesday 21 February 2018

One of Those Things

Dorothy: I was very much aware if I told you the way I felt, you wouldn't have given me a positive feedback. This is not me being pessimistic at all, but rather, me being objective. The truth was quite clear from the start. So I took the path your actions depicted. I didn't want to create any weird feeling between us. I know I may be selfish based on the decisions I took on our behalf. But put yourself in my shoes for a moment and you would understand me perfectly. I didn't really stand a chance; with Vera and Cassandra all up in your business. And from the way, we related, there was no special vibe I could base on, to at least say that, you were into me. Our relation was very plain, without any extreme intimacy. I wouldn't call it a mere friendship, but the chats we used to have wasn't deep. It was solely about others, yourself or me. How could I then have made any approach even if I wanted to?. Cause there was no evidence of a positive response from you. Believe me, if I say I'm a little confused, based on what you are telling me now. I know others may read this message, and think I didn't look sharp or I wasn't smart enough to notice. But I know pretty well, that you left no tracks for me to pick on, concerning your feelings. Else I would have known, cause I was very attentive when it came to you. But you never gave me an inch for me to extend it to a meter. This sounds more like a prank. And you're making me get emotional over it. Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment