Friday 23 February 2018

One of Those Things II

Fiona: I have so much on my plate lately. But I still do try my best to always keep you close, by either calling or keeping you updated on what I'm up to. I hope my definition of best doesn't contradict with yours. Anyways, forgive me, if anytime I call you, something else pops up or it's like I'm in need of a favor. And forgive me as well, if I leave you hanging when you need me and I'm busy. Cause, I know very well if it were me, I wouldn't accept any excuses. Please don't take it like, I'm being distant or something else is getting all my attention. Also, please don't try to pin it on anyone you see me usually walking with or read my messages to find a loop hole. Cause I have realized, you start cultivating trust issues anytime I give you less attention. It's you I love and no one else so please don't try to find reasons to pin your jealousy on. Lol!. I am telling you all these to prevent any future drama from you. I will be extremely busy in the month of March but I will still find ways and means to make it up to you. I won't leave you all by yourself. I will still be your listening ear and closure when you need one. I only want to give you a heads up, as to the numerous activities I would be engaged in, from now, up until 19th March thereabout. Feel free to call or come around anytime you want to. Even if you have nothing to say, your presence is enough. We're a team, remember?, and I want you all up in my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment