Monday 20 February 2017

You can call this my confession

I know you quite aware I have been acting strangely lately. Sometimes I'm rude and other times too sweet, which makes it seem like I have been acting up. So I decided to try clarify things today. I'm not very good with words so please bare with me if you cannot make sense out of some of the things I write. First of all your company means the world to me. The times we chat on phone and meet up somewhere private and talk non-stop makes my day every single time. And sometimes, all I do is think about such moments anytime I don't hear from you for so long a time, especially during my lecture hours. I know you have realized that I keep staring at you during a conversation that requires my response and I would be long gone in my thoughts each time and you would be thinking I'm not paying attention to you. But the truth is, I would be just thanking God I met you and how beautiful you look. I love you to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment