Friday 17 February 2017

I know the fault isn't from me

Hello Ines, are you there?. As I was saying I just don't understand Portia anymore. I mean all along she made me think that the more effort I put in, the more she takes me seriously as well. Cause from the beginning it was as if we were playing mind games. And now I've really decided to take us seriously as she expected, but is as if she shows no interest at all. The more I push closer the more she shoves me off. I even bought her jewelry on Valentine but then she was giving me attitude and lying about her whereabouts, so I just decided to sleep it off. Now I know for sure the fault isn't from me, as I was thinking all along. It's just the way she is. She may be having commitment issues. Cause it's like one minute she is all in and the next minute her mind is somewhere else. Hence, I have decided to let things go and just live my life, besides I had a life before meeting her. If she comes around again fine, if not, then so be it.

2 comments:

  1. OkAY..Why the mind games in the first place. Honestly i feel like if you love portia you should tell her right away rather than the guessing games. She might not have commitment issues but not actually sure what the guy is all about. love is not a seasonal feeling; Or is it? Portia might not be the one at fault..How sure are u that the fault is not from YOU? ~Maame

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love isn't the matter at hand. Since telling her wouldn't make any difference. Her attitude depicts otherwise, so confessing my love wouldn't draw her attention cause I think she knows that already but she is still acting that way to shove me off. by Ray

    ReplyDelete