Wednesday 1 February 2017

Another Step Further

Help me out here Lord. I'm confused, knowing not where to go and whom to turn to. Unnecessary, unwanted and disgraceful things befall me. Which makes me tend to elude my focus, responsibilities and aspirations. I wish someone would see through me and offer a helping hand but anytime someone tries to get too close, I shove them off. I cannot account for all my actions but I do know that I'm not mostly myself. I seem to perceive things differently sometimes. Sometimes I take little things too seriously and other times I overlook serious stuffs that can cost me, of which I'm willing to bear the consequence. In my heart, I yearn for You, Lord and I know very well with you closer, everything will be fine but little do I take time to study my Bible and fellowship with You. I always seem to be in a hurry but result in having other priorities that benefits me not. I intend to seek You now more than ever and diligently await Your response cause I cannot take another step further in this new month without your guidance. Jesus take the wheels.

1 comment:

  1. Such a sincere and heart felt prayer! Truth be told we cannot accomplish anything without the help and guidance of God. Sometimes we feel that there's a void and as much as we try soo may things to fill this void, we cannot and we realize that only God can fill that void.

    ReplyDelete