Monday 20 February 2017

Certain responses are annoying

I won't beat around the bush with this one. I really dislike those uncertainty responses or whatever they are called. Especially when you say you hungry and I ask what food you would eat and you go like, "I don't know" or "Anything". I just don't like myself in the position when I have to do the thinking for you. When it gets to certain things, it should be easier stating clearly what you want. It's allowable if I ask what you want as a birthday present and you say "Anything from your heart". But it becomes annoying when you repeat that yearly. Cause all I want is options to choose from. All I'm saying is, some responses are generally used and annoying if you say what every girl says. Lol, I know I'm not really making sense but sometimes responses like, 'Surprise me", is very much encouraging. It's as if, you always hear someone tell you, "You are apple of my eye" and I also repeat that same phrase on a special occasion. I mean it wouldn't really get to you as compared to something I composed with memories you can relate with.

No comments:

Post a Comment