Friday 7 August 2015

Trust Dies

My name is Kendrick, and I met Ivy about 7years ago.
After 4years of true friendship, we decided to take it to
the next level of which she started her nursing training school.
I completed Kwame Nkrumah University 2years ago holding a
degree in Business Administration and currently working at Ecobank,
Adum Branch. I noticed Ivy was cultivating a strange attitude, not towards me but
it began when she started using a guy and herself as her display photo and
sometimes using comments like "Miss you somehow,  Missing you, Been a while"
I got a little suspicious even though I trusted her, but she denied out-rightly having
anything at all to do with him and that they were just friends.
After sometime I was tempted to take her phone whilst she went out to accompany a friend of hers, I saw pictures and messages of her and the guy, he was indeed popular in her school. Anyways, when she got back I made her notice I had seen everything by raising the phone and after a while she confessed she was also dating him alongside cause I didn't show any interest of meeting her parents even though she asked a couple of times. I walked away not understanding her silly excuse, cause she never complained about me meeting her parents, and I had told her after she had graduated. Just last week, she then called telling me she had entirely ended it with the guy and expecting me to come back and that is her final year so I should meet her parents just after she graduates, I said okay. But I don't think I can do this because if she could date another guy alongside me and totally covered it up, what else is she capable of?

No comments:

Post a Comment