Friday 7 August 2015

And Suddenly

I use to have a horrible handwriting when I was little cause I loved
to participate in notes-writing competitions and I was always first.
 I was never any position apart from 1st no matter the number of people
 we were. I held on to my title right from Grade 2 but I retired in Grade 6.
The reason I did so was that my family were always nagging about how
dreadful my handwriting was. So I started taking my time when writing
and that even made it worst cause my fingers were always fumbling.
So I still resorted to writing fast but not in competitions and one day
my handwriting  just changed when I was trying different ways of holding
the pen. I had already tried different ways of holding the pen to see if there
would be any changes but it was just terrible. But this time around there was a
change and when I went home and showed the particular note to my family,
they were marveled and that was it. I could have said is just handwriting, no one
will notice if I choose not to write but I didn't give up. Little did I know in Grade 7
until I completed Junior High I would be writing notes for my teacher on the board
and even in Senior High. So you see the little things are even important, do something
about it if you can and don't ignore.

No comments:

Post a Comment