Wednesday 5 August 2015

Falling in Love2

For the first time in my life I saw all in one. She had everything
I wanted in a girl. "God stop messing around with me", I said
She chuckled, Oh shit she heard me, I blurted out. She kept on
with her chuckle. Can't believe I'm speaking to myself, forgive my
bad manners, just a little carried away. My name is Jack I told her.
She smiled and said, don't worry I get that a lot, anyways I'm Jill, she
concluded and reached out for a peg. Misinterpreted it and reach out my
lips instead. She taught it was intentional so she laughed and said, that is
quite bold, I like that, go ahead then. I froze instantly, she waited for about
3seconds and was pulling away with the look on her face that said that's what
they all do. I could see from her face most guys flattered her but weren't bold enough to actually do what they say when given the chance so I slowly pressed my lips against hers. I was stunned, felt as if I had stroke. My whole body failed to function afterwards. It was as if they had finally served their purpose and it was enough to give up the ghost. That was my first kiss though even-though it wasn't really a kiss. It was the softest, silkiest and most succulent thing I have ever tasted. She looked surprised though cause she thought I couldn't pull it off. Your lips really tastes good, she said. I thought she was messing with me until she said come on let's go somewhere private. And that was how it begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment