Wednesday 5 August 2015

Falling in Love

Her name was Jill, it's really fascinating how we fell in love.
Words can't describe exquisitely the feeling but I would do my best to narrate.
My name is Jack, and together we are Jack and Jill. I know it sounds
silly but that was how we use to introduce ourselves and we would look
at each other and smile afterwards.
I met her at Pall's Mall in London, I went window shopping because my
mother worked nearby and I don't really enjoy sitting in hospitals. So I was
wondering about in the mall even though I met her at the South Gate entrance,
didn't take notice of her. I was inside at the bookshop and there she was holding  a couple of books in her hand and they were fumbling so I said to her "you wanna take all the interesting books away huh". And she chuckled but when she turned around.
I was totally stunned and it seemed God found us interesting and had pressed pause to laugh a little and pressed play afterwards. Cause we kept staring and smiling until someone passed by and made a teasing sound like clearing her throat. Unknowingly it was her sister. Jill was so cute and slim, really looked and walked a model, piecing eyes, rattling figure, tremendous hair texture, wondrous complexion. What else could I ask for.  To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment