Tuesday 31 December 2019

Overview of 2019


Kojo: I woke up happy today, seeing how grateful people are for 2019. Personally, it has been one of the best years. And I strongly feel there are more to come in 2020. I had a whole lot of experiences, awareness, opportunities, fun, adventures, delights, achievements and many others. The road was rough, I wouldn't lie, yet perseverance and determination kept us going. Made resourceful memories; memories that hold water and makes you say, "Why isn't life always this way?". I had so much fun in trying new things I had not planned to and it was worth it. A lot of things to laugh about on social media, and the Year of Return climaxed it all. Met a lot of people along the way, who changed my perspective on certain things, and I thank God for their lives. Made a lot of mistakes and I am glad I did. I learnt a lot, especially that the people we greet on our way to work or school, that ask us, "how we are doing?", don't really listen to our replies. I once replied, "I'm not fine". And she replied, "We thank God". With all things being said, we give all praise to the One who gives us Breath of Life. It has never been by might or by power. With our resolutions set for the next decade, we pray that the Lord God Almighty orders our steps in the right direction. May our next decade be of no regrets, but full of positive achievements. Cheers to Growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment