Tuesday 17 December 2019

Our Secret Conversation

Larry: Father God, it's been a while we spoke. I know I have been distant from you lately, kindly forgive me. Can we talk one on one like we used to?. Cause there are a couple of things disturbing me. Regardless of them all, this particular one eats me up the most. Why am I still single, Lord?. Laugh out loud!. Oh! please I'm serious Father. I know this isn't Your fault but You still have an answer to this question. For that, I'm sure of it. I wonder what exactly I do wrong, that makes people just wanna take advantage of me. The moment I try to escalate our relationship to the next level they opt out. Sowing where I  don't reap. I really wonder what the problem really is, cause this has been happening for a long while now and its beginning to eat me up Lord. I doubt it's the way I carry myself about, cause I have female friends who commend me of my outgoing nature, yet are not just interested in me. Why wouldn't I just find someone who would love me for me?. Am I looking too far, Lord?. Is the person really close and yet I cannot see?. What should I do?. I'm really frustrated here, Lord.  I feel no one has actually been honest with me, to sit me down to tell the truth as it is. I mean, I've kept quiet for a long time on this. Hoping that You would come through for Your boy but nothing yet. So this is just a reminder to let You know that I'm still waiting on You, Lord. Do it for Your boy, as You always do. Being single hasn't been a bad experience though. I mean, freedom is fun and all. But the funny part is that, all the ladies I chat with are in a relationship. And at the end of the day, they go back to their own and I'm left hanging. Not a single soul to just check up on me. And I won't lie that really hurts, because of that I've named my next year, "My Year of Settlement". Kindly lead me to someone with a sound mind cause the fooling is too much in the system of late. I'm counting on You on this one. Will be waiting for feedback. Yours Sincerely. Signed.

No comments:

Post a Comment