Friday 26 June 2015

Wonderful Experience

I know you may find this absurd but is a feeling that comes once in a while and of course I didn't take it lightly. Two ladies who were friends of my dad in the states decided to pay us a visit on their way back from the states. It was such a memorable one week experience. I began eating foods I don't get to even see until special occasions. It was like everyday was a special occasion. The fridge was stocked with drinks, fruits and junk foods as well. Everything some was inside. lol. Come and see me, as if I owned the house. I always made sure I clear the table after they were done eating cause they always left the drinks half-empty and some fruits or slices of pizza for me to consume. Please it wasn't meant for the dogs. I was caught once though when I was done clearing the table, one of them called me in request of some more pineapples. I fed them to the dog and the parrot, I replied. Okay, then the fruit juice will do, she said. For that one I have drank it, I answered. She smiled and shook her head as she entered the room. I know right!

No comments:

Post a Comment