Monday 29 June 2015

Knowledge is Power II

This experience made me realize why the rich are still
greedy to make more money even after earning it through foul means.
 My sister developed the habit of stealing my granny's credits little by little.
I noticed that right away when she started showing interest in changing her ringtone
and other unnecessary stuffs without her asking. My granny also always bought credits, even  if they said the number she was dialing was out of coverage area, she mistook it for having no credits. My sister realizing this cultivated the habit of stealing her credits in little folds. Then after a while she decided to divide the credits into two and steal half. Until it wasn't enough for her and my granny also started getting suspicious and she was finally caught. How silly!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment