Friday 26 June 2015

Happy Father's Day

I bought my father a gift after church service and placed it on his desk so
he could easily see it without stress. Hours later, my mother came over, thanking
me on behalf of my dad for the wine with laughter and smiles. It did seem a little
strange but I soon forgot about it. During the evening, I decided to for my mom's phone to call a couple of friends since she had activated for the mtn talk chaw. And there was my wine, half-empty beside my mom who was fast asleep. I was tempted to also take a sip, before I realized I had drank the whole bottle so I decided to leave the bottle on the floor with a mob right beside it and left the floor a little wet as well. Indicating the wine fell and poured accidentally and I was off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment