Tuesday 20 August 2019

How does love feel like? II

To all those who love and care about me genuinely. To all those who look out for me and check up on me. To all those who dey ma back and are always there for me. To all those who are always ready to listen and don't judge me. To all those who know how to put a smile on my face, regardless of the mood I'm in. To all those who know exactly what to say and are always real with me. To all those who don't hide the truth from me and are bold to tell me to my face. To all those who broke my heart. To all those who hurt me. To all those who did me more good than evil . To all those who sort me out whenever broke. To all those who believe in me. To all those who promised and failed me. To all those who assured me and left me hanging. To all those who held up their end of the bargain. To all those who have no idea how much they helped me. To all those who faked feelings for me. To all those who opened up to me. To all those who crushed on me. To all those who trusted me with something. To all those who haven't given up on me. To all those who forgave me. To all those who lied to me. To all those who accept me for me. To all those who criticize and correct me. To all those who respect and do what I like. To all those who cherish and are loyal to me. To all those who spoil me. To all those who never betrayed me. To all those who wish me well. I'm grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment