Thursday 18 July 2019

New World

Phil: Have you ever been in a situation where you have a whole lot running on your mind at the same time?. Then the only thing you do to help yourself, is to put one thought on hold, as you expatiate the other. And you don't even feel for food and cannot even force a smile. You may be present in the physical, yet absent-minded. It's a whole new world out there. I mean, there is always a whole new world out there. Depending on the stage of life we find ourselves. We adjust our "mindset and thinking" as we go along, based on our experiences. Many begin to say, "Its an unfair world". Others say, "Hard work surely pays off". Some also say, "Time and chance happens to us all". The very phrase I say repeatedly to comfort my soul whenever distressed; "It is well". It normally puts me in a trance, especially when I have a particular song playing in my ears. I review my life and gather my thoughts, as to what next step to take. I usually don't wallow in sorrow for long, cause I know I depend on a God who always makes a way. If you've been in a situation where you have only one choice and not even one option to fall on, and the same choice that failed severally suddenly falls in place. Then you would understand me clearly, that it is only God who can turn anything at all in your favor. Simply believe and have faith. Big ups to ma homies; Clergy and Gabbay.

No comments:

Post a Comment