Monday 29 October 2018

My Daily Prayer

Everyone: Thank you father for my life, my immediate family, my friends, my school, my work, my extended family, my colleagues, my church, my pastor, my doctor, my soul mate. For everyone who has passed through my life and has been a blessing or a lesson to me. I thank you for the food I eat, breath I take, car I take in and out, house I stay in. For the decisions I make, instincts, conscience, IQ. For the gifts and talents you've given me. I thank you Lord for removing destructions from my life, giving me a sense of direction, belonging, taste, desire, hope, peace of mind, comfort. In you I trust and surrender my day in and out activities unto You. May my life forever be a blessing and inspiration to others. May I never lack any good thing and never lose focus in life. To You alone be all the praise and worship, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment