Thursday 9 June 2016

Tempted to Touch III

Jane pulls Gyan back to his sitting posture but he ends up on the floor. Since he was thrown off balance, his hand mistakenly landed on Jane's thigh. So he unknowingly grabs her thigh to get himself up. All along Gyan was wondering what his hand was holding unto that felt so soft. If it were to be her thigh she would have said something, he said to himself. In the cause of getting up, he turns around to be sure what his hands was actually holding unto. He quickly lets go when he realizes it was Jane's thighs he is gripping unto. Gyan now notices how short her dress is. Jane gags, holds Gyan by the hand and says to him, "you really have a soft hand". Obviously, she has totally forgotten about Ben. And of course, She did like the feeling. But anytime she tries to get his hand on her thigh again in the middle of their chat, he panics and lets go. Jane: You are really surprising me today. Of all the romantic chats we've been having on phone. It never occurred to me you were that shy in person.
Gyan: I'm not shy, I'm just afraid someone might walk in on us. Let me lock the door. (Gyan walks towards the door, Jane laughs)
Jane: You and your excuses. As if he's about doing something. Nothing!.
Gyan: I'm just wondering why you acting desperate today cause you don't roll like this when we meet irrespective of our amorous phone chats.
Jane: I'm supposed to be pissed by your words. But because I know you too well I can tell it's intentional.

No comments:

Post a Comment