Tuesday 8 September 2015

Wanna Know

A good way to know their how they feel about
what you two are talking about isn't quite easy to
notice through text messaging. Unless you know the person
inside out and you'll be able to deduce it when they are
faking an expression. Reason I'm saying this is because
I was sitting by a cute girl in a mini-van to the mall, and this
lady was text messaging on whats-app but anytime she laughs or smiles
and shakes her head as well she would text something else
indicating the guy is boring her. I got to realize this guy was a
new friend she just made and she was just text messaging stuffs like
 (What?, So?, Meaning?, Why is it funny?, Okay I hear, Whatever you say)
but her facial expression was happy and it clearly showed that very guy
was very interesting. So what I'm saying is the only way to be sure is to
call or  face-to-face.

No comments:

Post a Comment