Wednesday 22 July 2015

What to Receive

My Grandfather wasn't a spiritual man but he knew a few stuffs an old man should know through a couple of experiences he had. He was a soldier and he always loved to polish his boot and wipe his medals at his leisure times. I did like to sit and watch how serious he was whilst I ate. He was a man of few words so everything he said was taken seriously. I only realized he fought in the 2nd World War after he passed away. One day, a woman visited us and came along with a goat. Few minutes after they left, he called my father and told him plainly he should also give it out as a gift. And he asked why the women came over cause they have never done that before. And he said he went over for a funeral at their hometown and decided to dash them some money. He looked pissed and warned my dad not to give or take anything from them cause they were all witches. My father understood why strange things happened to him that week. A lesson he would always remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment