Wednesday 22 July 2015

Her Little Chat

Girl: God I heard you know all things even before they happen.
God: You heard?, how interesting!!!...
Girl: So I was wondering how come you allow them happen anyway.
God: Gimme a example and I would explain why.
Girl: Okay, so the earthquakes, hurricane, storms, flood?
God: Those are natural disasters, you would understand if you study Geography.
Girl: So it's as a result of man's doing you mean?
God: I put man in charge to handle them and he's doing pretty well.
Girl: What about watching a Christian become an orphan and struggle in Life?
God: That's a good one.
Girl: Yeah!, save the best for the last, I always hear mama say.
God: I could have also stopped Eve from eating the apple but I gave man the power to make his own choices without intervening and the consequences of that isn't mine to deal with.
Girl: So what is yours to deal with?
God: Is to keep whispering in your ear the right choice to make.
Girl: I thought that was my instincts most of the time
God:There's a thin line between instincts and promptings of the Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment