Thursday 20 October 2022

The Quest for Meaning


Aki: The reason why you might be struggling is because the path you’ve chosen is outside the plans your creator has for you. That is why there is a need to go to him on a quest for meaning. I get confused anytime I don't know the meaning of something. I begin to ache and dig deep into my thoughts just so I can figure things out. I sometimes wonder why I have to be going through things I don’t deserve. Because, Lord knows I am a good person. Genuinely, I care and wish well for people. I learned to work on my selfish desires months ago, when I started looking at the bigger picture. That is; aligning my own goals and ambitions to that of the will of God. It hits differently when the meaning of things I’ve been through starts to drop into my spirit. It seems like all of a sudden, everything begins to make sense now, even though some are beyond my understanding. It leaves me with a big smile. Because of how my experiences have shaped me into a better version of me. I may not be proud of the decisions I’ve made in the past concerning relationships with people and my spirituality. I’ve realized some of my decisions results in the situations I often find myself. I hereby encourage everyone to go on a retreat, on a quest for meaning from no one greater than the originator and creator of our lives; God. It is he alone that has all the answers and solutions and also holds the marking scheme to the life required of us. Yet you omit him from your life and seek after prosperity and success on your own. He is worried of your well being and how you treat him like a third party and only your solution centre. Make him your friend, therapist, provider, protector, instructor, etc and your quest for meaning shall be met. It’s not far fetched if you take time to think about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment