Wednesday 20 October 2021

Looking Back


 Kojo: Anytime I feel frustrated in life, I cast my mind a few years back, and then I thank God for progress. The progress might not be significant materially, yet emotionally, mentally, spiritually, physically I recognize the progress in my life. Even how I use to react to information now has changed. My perspective of life has been edited and updated. I've noticed the maturity, even though I might still cry when watching a documentary of someone's life. It doesn't make me any weaker, because it is recorded that "Jesus wept". A God who came to dwell amongst men, had the tendency to showcase human nature; it did not make him weak. Experiences in life has shaped me into being a better person. This same experiences if not channeled properly creates bitterness towards a particular gender, race, person etc. Although, I do not give up easily, I have learnt to accept the truth and allow things to play out rather than force things. Most of the time it is God at work or the consequence of my actions. It is one thing knowing that the truth hurts and it is another thing experiencing that "The truth hurts". I have come also to understand that my life is a testimony for others based on my experiences and how I use them to my advantage. The fact that someone might go through the same thing I've been through and give up shows my caliber of person. There is light at the End of the Tunnel. We move!

No comments:

Post a Comment