Wednesday 7 October 2015

Wednesday Afternoon

I met a girl today at the mall. As soon as I saw her
I smiled and it was like I was suddenly happy. She was
facing my direction and walking towards me. I was hitting
my head just to check if I wasn't day dreaming. So I stood there
waiting for her to catch up with me whilst I was looking around to
make sure I wasn't mistaken. I took out my phone just in case her
contact would be made known to me. She was slim but had a model-like
figure and walked like a model as well. It was nice to watch the way she swerved
left and right as she approached me. She was wearing green pants, a black nice footwear, a black overcoat and a green inner with her designer bag. I'm slightly taller than she is as I pictured her from afar. I realized her pupil were actually ash as she got closer. She smiled and I felt like jumping. Wow, I need to take a selfie with this girl. This would be the topic of the month. Like I wouldn't change my profile picture for a month. The way she was tossing her hair left and right was so ravishing. Just when she finally got to me, I reached out my arms for a hug. it lasted for roughly 5seconds, almost fell asleep. She then looked at me, smiled and asked,
"Please I heard the Ladies washroom is around here somewhere, Can you  direct me?. The she added, why do I look like the person you waiting for, anyways that was a good hug. And she walked away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment