Friday 9 February 2018

Thought You Should Know




Iyke: I would love to go straight to the point but that wouldn't be enough. So please bare with me and take time to read. First of all, you've always been very special to me, that I cannot deny. I wouldn't feel fine if I deny that fact. Even though, circumstances has created this undeniable distance between us. You were one person I could always count on, you still are though but priorites has set in, which is normal. Sometimes, I sit down and reminisce about how we use to relate and communicate so well. It got to a time, others thought there was something fishy going on between us. I mean, I wouldn't deny the fact that I also felt the vibe at a point as well. The feeling was mutual, or at least I tried to convince myself it was. Until my eyes opened to reality. I still do remember the first time we hugged at the bus stop, that memorable evening. I'm not sure we can both forget that seven seconds emotional hug. That was one of the best of goodbyes without using words. I had never been so sure about someone like the way I was with you, until the tables turned. And all of a sudden, we moved from over-communication to nothing at all to talk about. But I do like the idea of we being friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment