Thursday 12 March 2015

Preposterous

Certain things are annoying if they happen to you. Reasons why are very simple. Either you can't explain yourself better or the person you explaining to isn't getting you as supposed to. Obviously it hurts if you actually care about the person and wish if the person could only hear you out. But you would just ignore the person to his/her thoughts if you careless what he/she thinks, after all it doesn't affect you in anyway. When I'm bored I do crazy stuffs I later regret sometimes. You know, we all have something we would have wanted to change if we were given the chance. So as I was saying, I was bored one afternoon in my room alone listening to music. On certain occasions, what we do are inspired by the kind of music we listen to. We rarely notice because we don't pay much attention. So I sent this new friend I met on a social media whom used to call me often during the afternoon when she was given an irksome task at work and she goes nuts after spending hours without getting halfway through with it, a message.
"Hey, Stop thinking about me", were the very words I texted her.
After I couple of minutes she replied.
I quote, "Sorry for coming into your life, Won't text or call you again". For two hours I hadn't replied, not because I was short of words or myopic in thinking but because I was stunned.
Who takes such a message serious?, I kept gnarling. I later replied, "It was a joke".
"Please that wasn't a joke, besides my friend saw the text and was like I'm throwing myself at you too much and that was the end result", She replied back.
After I had read her message, I slept it off. Haven't heard from her since, I know what you thinking but sometimes certain things needs no explanation hence didn't give her one.

No comments:

Post a Comment